The Washington Times reports on a race for the RNC chairmanship between Michael Steele and Newt Gingrich. This is encouraging news as both men are actually pretty conservative. I'd give the nod to Steele because of Gingrich's American Solutions initiative. I'm just in no mood to reach out across the aisle right now.
I'd like to see someone who can articulate broad liberty-based conservative ideas rather than specific policies. There is a lot of education needed and I think we need to start with America 101. Steele is a man who I think may be able to reach those who need most to hear the message.
Kimmel: Trump Falls Asleep on Live TV, Tells the Truth for First Time & Our
Favorite Foxtrotter Guillermo!
-
Aunt Chippy joins us in Brooklyn, the Yankees hosted the Red Sox for Game 1
of the American League Wild Card Series, Trump told the truth today for the
fir...
1 hour ago
No comments:
Post a Comment