"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Thomas Jefferson
Sept. 23, 1800

Monday, November 10, 2008

New Republican National Comittee Chairman

The Washington Times reports on a race for the RNC chairmanship between Michael Steele and Newt Gingrich. This is encouraging news as both men are actually pretty conservative. I'd give the nod to Steele because of Gingrich's American Solutions initiative. I'm just in no mood to reach out across the aisle right now.

I'd like to see someone who can articulate broad liberty-based conservative ideas rather than specific policies. There is a lot of education needed and I think we need to start with America 101. Steele is a man who I think may be able to reach those who need most to hear the message.

No comments:

Post a Comment