"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Thomas Jefferson
Sept. 23, 1800

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Schadenfreude-o-rama

I was starting to look forward to this election just being over, but after I read this from feminist Erica Jong, I wish the campaign could go on forever.

"My friends Ken Follett and Susan Cheever are extremely worried. Naomi Wolf calls me every day. Yesterday, Jane Fonda sent me an email to tell me that she cried all night and can't cure her ailing back for all the stress that has reduces her to a bundle of nerves."

"My back is also suffering from spasms, so much so that I had to see an acupuncturist and get prescriptions for Valium."


Anything that causes Jane Fonda pain makes me smile. Is that wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment